Thursday, August 12, 2010

Buddha what?

My girlfriend, after seeing my pimped out tom's from previously, decided to purchase herself a pair so that I could of course do a kick ass paintjob on them. She convinced me that they would make a perfect advertising tool for my shweet kicks, so I agreed to paint away on her new favorite buy. She wanted cute looking buddha on the shoes, but specifically not the typical buddha that you would find at buddhist temple. She also wanted water to be painted on as well. With that in mind, I went ahead and did these puppies their justice. The design came out looking quite good yet simple. Also, my girlfriend was so excited about the shoes that actually asked to help painting and so I let her paint about ten percent of the whole thing. I guess now that she has assisted to pimp out the kicks, she'll come to appreciate them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment